Thursday, December 15, 2005

CHECK PLEASE!!!!!

SERENITY NOW! I cannot stand one more day of this! Why I have lasted this long I can only acredit it to good genes and brazen self-nullification.
My paycheck didn't go through I found out this morning. When I ask what may have happened to my co-workers, what happens. I GET BLAMED! "Well did you make sure everything was right?" "Why didn't you check the check...you didn't check did you (laugh), oh Cindy." "Yeah, I would never take a check without making sure it's signed." Excuse me for assuming that a BUSINESS paycheck would be filled out properly and go through when I deposited it! Unreal, un-FREAKIN-real! I won't even get an apology in the least, not that I'd even want one, but to turn the tables and blame it on me, YOU must be shrooming. I see their point, but come on. It took every ounce of self-control not to get up say, "Happy Holidays" and walk out the door. OH I WOULD GIVE MY FIRST BORN TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW!
Whoa...sorry. You've just witnessed what is a daily routine in my life. Something like this happens to me - everyday. I'm not even a person anymore, I'm the runner of mindless errands and the fetcher of coffee. A flippin Spider Monkey could do my job.
Oh, a new discovery on the Reverend, I can't exceed 60 kliks with my defrost or heat on, otherwise I start to automatically decellerate. Not too calming to realize on Crowchild Trail. Fun times in Enema Bag Jones.

1 comment:

lakweesha said...

It's almost too brilliant. Now should I purchase Christmas colored glitter for added emphasis?
DA DA DA - DA, DI DI DADADA. (That's supposed to be the Final Countdown rythym)