Monday, November 28, 2005

Ephgeny, this one’s for you…

I can’t believe that Jesse Metcalf, Miguel himself stayed in your hotel. It’s moments like these that it doesn’t give me an anxiety attack when I imagine living in Edmonton. If I had only been there, I could have raced to your hotel and paid him my life savings to say “Charity, I want to be with you,” in that way only he could say it. And everyday in Charity’s nasal, whining, annoying voice I could say “M i g u e l…do you want your pillow turned down?” or “M i g u e l…you have four messages at the front desk.”
That show certainly had its moments. From Teresa’s obsession with Ethan to Sheridan’s remorse over the loss of her good friend, Princess Diana. “I’m so grateful I was wearing my seatbelt in that accident…(sigh) if only Diana had been wearing her’s.” AHHH, good stuff…good stuff.
It was a predictable journey everyday during my afternoon spare. When I think of Passions, I think of Orange Julius, soft pretzels and Ephgeny. Truly the enjoyment of this show would be empirically impossible if it weren’t for these things.
And this is one of many memories I hold to from my probation within a probation that was, Hanna. And wouldn’t you know it, what’s playing on the radio right now as I write this, but ‘Photograph’ by… that band.
Schmandy, I miss you as much as Pearl Harbor sucked. I could fill this blog with our cherished memories, common abhorrence of certain celebrities and legendary conversations during cruising sessions and slurpee runs. Take care babe! And thank-you for teaching me the word ‘biz-natch’, I shall use it and use it well.

No comments: