Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Just a quick FYI...

1.For those who will be in want of something fantastic to do February 17 - come on out to a going away bash at mi casa. Pretty much the same format as the birthday party.

2.For those who enjoy seeing me fumble my words in nervousness and sway from one foot to the other whilst public speaking - come to my farewell on February 26 @ 17th!
(I guess I'm not supposed to call it a Farewell, so I'll call it a Formal Address Recounted Entirely With Elegant but Longwinded Love...yeah, we'll use the acronym so it's ... CRAP!
-If you can't make it to that one, there's one in my hood (Drumheller) on March 12...I sincerely doubt I will see any one of you there, even though there's dinosaurs...and fossils...and...dirt.

2 comments:

lakweesha said...

I'll put it this way...if you don't wear a skirt...you'll go directly to hell. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is, it's science.

lakweesha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARORIN!
All joking aside, you can wear whatever you want to. It is church so standard church attire protocol does apply. Just as long as you don't wear somethings that promotes your boyfriend Paul Martin.