Thursday, March 02, 2006

If you missed it...

For those of you who couldn't make it to my previous farewell, never fear.
I will be speaking in Drumheller on MARCH 12 at 10:00 AM.
Please feel free to e-mail me if you need directions. scrumtralescent78@yahoo.com
If you do e-mail, please send me your phone # aswell - that's directed at you Ster-dogg.

Thanks...you shant be disappointed! Well, you might...but I can't be liable for your bad taste.

I won't lie, it will be nice to escape the politics of the roommate hierarchy, especially after this week. But I can't say I'm overly happy with the way things ended, nor can I say I would change where I stood on an issue involving a person of a certain sex. There's just some things that aren't Kosher.
Monster Jam rocked, and by rocked I mean was moderately fun. I wasn't that bad, I just hoped for more danger and intrigue, and more back stories.
"Here, driving Gravedigger, all the way from Backwater, Texas where he lost his true love in a freak tractor incident..." or "Fresh off parole for over-the-phone credit card fraud against the elderly, driving Jurassic Attack..." stuff like that.

I should go, I have a date to go and make fun of a movie tonight with KoKo. Oh the things I will miss.

2 comments:

~Cayla~ said...

Cynthia Russell! How the heck am i supposed to get a hold of you when you move and don't give me your number!..consider this my stern warning to never do it again! lol....just want to know if we are going to the "andrew ron hutton memorial beach party"....get back to me k!

lakweesha said...

I wore the Gwar shirt. It was a good thing.